Emory students partnered with Atlanta photographer and filmmaker Melissa Alexander to create a video that captured First Step Staffing‘s mission to employ the homeless, the recently incarcerated and veterans, as well as showing the impact of the nonprofit’s work on individuals. Read more about the how this project came to be, here.
Below, view the group’s final project.
Read other posts about this project:
- 2018 Final Project Unveiling (5/1/2018)
- First Step Staffing: Final Project (5/14/2018)
- First Step: Final Thoughts (5/3/2018)
- Nonprofit Partner: First Step Staffing (4/17/2018)
- Partnering Artist: Melissa Alexander (4/10/2018)
- Project Planning (4/18/2018)